§ 9 Repayment
After receiving the returned items we will refund the purchase price within 14 days. For the refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original order, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
§ 10 Settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. We do not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 11 Legal warranty
The statutory liability for defects applies.
§ 12 Offers of other brands
(1) The items offered on the platform https://lamourestbleu.com are generally sent to the buyer by the respective seller.
(2) The settlement of payments for purchases of goods is carried out exclusively directly via the platform https://lamourestbleu.com. Payments are made exclusively via the payment service offered by the seller. The articles offered on the platform https://lamourestbleu.com can be paid for using various payment methods. The provider reserves the right to adjust the payment methods offered at any time.
(3) As soon as the purchase price is received, the seller will be informed immediately about the receipt. The seller is obliged to send the sold item to the buyer within the delivery time stated in the item description after receiving the information about the receipt of payment.
(4) The seller endeavors to exclusively display offers that are correct in content and legally sound. However, the provider does not assume any liability for the timeliness, correctness, permissibility, completeness and quality of the displayed offers.
(5) The provider provides the sellers with account data and order data of the buyers, as far as they are necessary for the processing of the order.
(6) The Provider is not a contractual partner in a purchase transaction between the Buyer and the Seller of other brands and does not assume any warranty for the object of purchase.
§ 13 Vouchers
(1) Promotional vouchers are vouchers that cannot be purchased in the store, but are offered by l’amour est bleu as part of advertising campaigns with a certain period of validity.
(2) Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed within the specified period and only once during an order process. Promotional vouchers may be subject to a minimum order value.
(3) In the case of value vouchers, the value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the promotion voucher. A difference to a higher value of goods can be compensated with the payment options offered by us. The value of a promotion voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it bear interest. The promotion voucher will not be refunded if the goods are returned in whole or in part.
(4) Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. A subsequent crediting is not possible. The promotion voucher cannot be transferred to third parties. Several promotion vouchers cannot be combined with each other, unless otherwise agreed.
(5) Should you have used a promotion voucher in your order, we reserve the right to charge you the original price of the goods you keep if, due to a cancellation, the total value of your order falls below or equals the respective value of the promotion voucher.
(1) Gift certificates are vouchers that you can buy in the store. They can only be used to buy items in our store https://lamourestbleu.com and not for the purchase of items from our partners. Gift certificates can also be used to purchase other gift certificates. If the balance of your gift certificate is not sufficient for your order, you can make up the difference with the payment options we offer.
(2) Gift certificates can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. The value of a gift certificate cannot be paid out in cash.
Shopping with Gift Certificate
Our vouchers are valid for the whole range of l’amour est bleu, but not for the articles of our partners.
You can combine several vouchers for your order.
There is no minimum order value for orders with vouchers.
Our vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Payment with vouchers:
You have been given a gift certificate? Choose something nice from our store and put your items in the shopping cart. Enter your voucher code in the “Voucher code” field in the last step of your order.
More information about shopping with vouchers can be found here.
Unfortunately, we cannot pay out a voucher in cash. If you return items to us, we will charge the voucher value as a new voucher, which you can use for your next order in our store.
You can read more about the refund of vouchers here.
You lost your voucher?
No need to worry! The voucher code is stored in the customer account of the buyer.
Refund of vouchers
1) You have paid your entire order with a voucher:
The value of the voucher will be credited to your account as a new voucher. The voucher code will be sent to you by e-mail.
2) You have paid only a part of your order with a voucher and the rest with another payment method:
The purchase amount of your retained items is less than your voucher value
The voucher will be offset against the items you keep. The remaining voucher value will be credited as a new voucher. The amount paid beyond that will be credited according to your other chosen payment method.
The purchase amount of your retained items is higher than your voucher value
Your voucher will be fully credited to the items you keep. The rest of the purchase amount will be charged to you via the payment method you have combined with your voucher.
§ 14 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the provider and the customers, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the location of the provider.
(3) The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective. In place of the ineffective points, the legal regulations, if any, shall apply. However, if this would represent an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract as a whole shall become invalid.
l’amour est bleu
Managing Director: Thien Huynh
Sales tax ID: DE 306643836